- Provide the email address associated with your account, and make sure you can accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A confirmation email with the subject line Forgotten Password Verification will be sent to you with a link requesting verification that you indeed want to reset your password.
- Click the link in the email to confirm the request
- You will receive another email with the subject line Your New Password. This email will contain a temporary password and a link to log in. Do not delete this email until you have completed step 6.
- Click the link in the email, and log in with the temporary password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to create a new password. Click the link, confirm your temporary password, and create a new password that you will remember.
- You're done! If you ever forget the password you created, follow the above steps again to retrieve a new one.